52veggie

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Speedy Veggie - Toasted Cheese and Pesto Sandwiches

From 52veggie
From time to time, I'm going to post a speedy recipe that can be made fairly painlessly. You might find these replace entries in weeks you think I'm going to be doing something else, and I'll admit - sometimes life gets busy! But it probably does for you too, and I want to suggest vegetarian food you can still make at home for those days.

Grilled cheese - basically bread and cheese, right? But we had some leftover pesto and cherry tomatoes, and spreading it on one side of the bread can really dress up a grilled cheese sandwich. I like to sprinkle the outside of the buttered bread with herbs and parmesan cheese. Heat up some soup in a mug and you're all set!

Categories: Cheese, Pesto, Sandwich, Speedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home